General purpose laboratory ovens are reliable, cost-effective and suit most laboratory applications including drying, heating and general use.
The exterior cabinets are manufactured from sheet steel finished in powder coat paint for a durable and easy clean finish. As standard the chamber is made from aluminium coated steel (CLAD); stainless steel is an alternative. The plated steel shelves are adjustable on fixed shelf runners; ladder shelf supports are an option. A top vent/access port is fitted; additional vents can be factory fitted if required. The vent is also used for inserting thermometers and monitoring probes into the chamber. The design of our ovens offers a smaller bench foot-print than most alternative makes.
Sheathed heating elements are fitted at the base of the chamber. The heating element is fitted around
the fan under the base cover.
As standard models are fitted with direct reading calibrated thermostats for both control and overheat
safety protection. Indicator lamps include power, heating and safety protection. PID digital controllers
with dual display (set and actual) and programmable ramp and dwell controllers are a standard options.
- Capacities from 10 to 355 litres
- Standard temperature range 40°C to 250°C
- Fluctuation typically ±0.75°C
- Powder coated body is easy to clean
- Aluminum clad steel chamber
- Calibrated dial thermostat
- Independent overheat safety thermostat CE marked
- Full 12 months parts & labour warranty
- Stainless steel chamber
- Fan circulation (stability < 0.3°C)
- 300°C operation - see GPS range
- Digital dual display controller ±0.3°C
- Inner glass door
- Programmable controller
- Calibration certificate
- Other options - please call