The exterior is constructed from sheet steel finished in easy clean stove powder paint. The interior is
aluminium coated (CLAD) steel and the shelves are chromed steel grids supported on shelf runners.
The door & chamber are fitted with silicone seals for good insulation from heat and are easy to clean.
The heaters are controlled by either a hydraulic or digital PID controller.
There are 11 models in the range with capacities from 50 to 350 litres, all with the option of a variable
fan assisted air extract. Larger and bespoke models up to 4500 litres are also available.
The forced air extractor is a ‘bolt-on’ unit and can be easily retro-fitted to our GPME ovens if required.
- Temperature range 40°C to 250°C
- Digital control and readout (DIG)
- CLAD coated steel interior
- Fan assisted circulation
- Output vent for 50mm diameter tubing
- Overheat safety with warning indicator
- Maximum temperature limiter
- Programmable timers and controllers
- Fan assisted extract unit
- Adjustable shelf ladders
- 110v supply
- Stainless steel interior