Compression testing machines, four columns prestressed frame for production routine tests.
STANDARDS: ASTM C39 / BS 1610 / NF P18-411 / UNE 83304 / AASHTO T22 / UNI 6686 part 1 and 2
- Compression platens are hardened over 55 HRC and rectified.
- Device to check piston’s excursion during test.
- The columns are prestressed to provide a very high rigidity.
- Piston having 50 mm stroke and cylinder are coupled with high quality packing set.
- The tank is foreseen of oil level and oil discharge.
- Dial speed selector to visualize, pre-select and control the oil flow.
- Power pump is multipiston assuring continuity of delivery.
- Fast approach ram device to avoid dead times.
- Ball seating is accurately machined.
Available in the following capacities:
- 1300 kN
- 1500 kN
- 2000 kN
- 2000 kN BLOCKS
- 3000 kN
- 3000 kN BLOCKS
- 5000 kN
With motorised or hand operated models.
The available load measuring options are:
- Bourdon type gauges,
- “DIGITEC” or “CYBER-PLUS” electronic digital display units
- “AUTOTEC” or “SERVO-PLUS EVOLUTION” automatic servo-controlled automatic systems
Get in touch and let us know your requirements and we can tailor a quote to your specific requirements.