An easy to use gauge that quickly and accurately locates/orientates reinforcement bars in concrete and measures the depth of cover over the rebar.
Designed to meet IP65 this rugged waterproof gauge can be used in the harshest of environments.
Comes in 5 models: B, BH, SH, TH, THD. Please enquire for us to help you select the appropriate model for you needs.
- Easy to transport and store
- Ergonomically shaped case for comfort
- Single handed operation: All functions can be accessed & controlled through 4 simple keys/buttons
- Locate and determine orientation of rebar quickly, easily & accurately
- Up to 240,000 readings can be stored on the gauge for detailed reporting*
- Memory and data logging with data output to PC or direct to printer*
- Graph Plotting allows an immediate visual indication of results
- Stainless Steel rebars can be located by the THD Model
- Battery packs can be charged in the unit or externally. Additional batteries allow continued use
- Specifically designed for use on-site
- Rugged, waterproof IP65 case provides protection against the elements
- Backlit screen for viewing in dark environments
- Rebar locator, concrete covermeter and half-cell measurement all available in a single gauge - (selected models)
- Intuitive menus enable each gauge to be used straight from the box
- Links to Covermaster™ software
- Ultimate data management tool to store cover & half cell readings and produce professional reports
- On Screen graphic display provides visual assessment of readings allowing identification of areas of low concrete cover or potential areas of corrosion
All available features (depending on model):
- Covermeter /rebar location
- Half-Cell measurement
- Rebar orientation
- Depth of cover
- Large cover (thickness) reading mm or inches
- Large graphics display with backlight
- Multiple language menu structure
- Signal strength bar
- Interchangeable heads with LED & keypad
- User selectable bar range sizes & numbers
- Rugged waterproof case (IP65)
- Adjustable beep volume & earphone socket
- Measurement sound modes
- Locate (tone increases as head approaches rebar)
- Under Cover (tone only sound for low cover)
- Maxpip™ (tone only as head passes rebar centre)
- Large half cell reading mV
- Automatic bar size estimate
- Orthogonal bar size calculation
- RS232 Output - direct to printer or PC
- Covermaster™ software
- Minimum & maximum cover limits
- Date & Time
- Linear batch memory
- Grid batch memory
- User certified batch size
- Graphics plot
- Threshold plot
- Stainless steel measurement mode
Power supply: 7.4V battery pack provides up to 32 hours of continuous use (20 hrs if backlight is on). Rechargeable in 4 hours either inside or outside the gauge using an external charger
Operating temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 120°F)
Dimensions: 230 x 130 x 125mm (9 x 5.1 x 4.9")
Weight: 1.54kg (3.4lbs)
Standard Items: Rechargeable battery pack & charger (UK, US & EU), earphone, shoulder strap, plastic carry case & operating instructions.
Model B: Concrete Covermeter, standard search head & search head connecting cable.
Model BH, SH, TH & THD*: Concrete Covermeter with Half-Cell & search head connecting cable.
Model SH, TH & THD are also supplied with Covermaster™ software and PC cable.
* Search Heads and Half-Cell Probes are not included as standard and must be ordered separately
Available Search Heads & Half-Cell Probes:
- Elcometer 3312 Standard Search Head
- Elcometer 3312 Narrow Pitch Seach Head
- Elcometer 3312 Deep Cover Search Head
- Elcometer 3312 Borehole Probe 0 -40cm
- Elcometer 3312 Borehole Probe 0 - 100cm
- Elcometer 3312 Borehole Probe 0 - 16"
- Elcometer 3312 Borehole Probe 0 40"
- Elcometer 3312 Half Cell Probe Kit Cu/CuSO4 (Cannot be used with Model B)
- Elcometer 3312 Half Cell Probe Kit Ag/AgCl (Cannot be used with Model B)
- Elcometer 3312 Half Cell Probe Cu/CuSO4 (Cannot be used with Model B)
- Elcometer 3312 Half Cell Probe Ag/AgCl (Cannot be used with Model B)
- Elcometer 3312 High Tensile and Stainless Steel Dual search head (Can only be used with the Model THD)